Pohl CNC May Newsletter 2017
It’s Vegas Baby!
Have you bought your tickets to AWFS July 19-22 in Las Vegas, Nevada?
Stop by and visit with Ralph, Rebecca and Kayleigh in booth 8049. See the latest CNC creations and talk shop!
ASK THE EXPERT!
Tool Magazine in Emergency Error
This is a common error encountered. Typically this error occurs for one of the following reasons.
- If operator aborted out of a program during a tool change.
- The tool change is not validated until the execution of the T function or M06 is completed correctly. If it is not completed correctly, the tool magazine table is not refreshed.
- While executing a T or M06 function and something unexpected happens, (CNC error, PLC error, e-stop button pressed, CNC reset, etc) a mark will be activated that will set the CNC in an error state.
- The machine was shut down before the good-night program finished running.
The machine will only show this error message if the user requests a new tool while the error situation is unsolved. To remove the error follow these steps.
- From MAIN MENU
- Press F5 TABLES
- Press F4 TOOL MAGAZINE
Error will display on the screen as TOOL MAGAZINE IN ERROR STATE and ask you to check that the position of the tools in the magazine and active tool match the table. EXIT tab will be highlighted.
The correct tool is in the magazine and active tool matches the table then look for the EXIT tab and the REMOVE ERROR tab.
- Use your Arrow Keys to arrow over to REMOVE ERROR
- Press ENTER.
If the tool position in the magazine or active tool does not correctly match the table you must manipulate the tool magazine to show the correct tool before clearing the error.
In next months issue. How To Manipulate the Tool Magazine to show the Correct Tool.
PARTS & SERVICE
Think of Pohl CNC when you need parts and service!
WORLD TOUR SHIRTS ARE NOW HERE!
Kayleigh Cutshaw, Pohl CNC’s Director of Public Relations!!!
What is THAT Mark??!!!
Nope those are not pound signs…those are “Hash Tags” and they are trending the way people search the internet.
Do you wonder who is behind those great #’s you see in Pohl CNC social media?
- And Ralph’s latest favorite from an install of a FMT at Kinetic Footwear in Canada #whenthisbabyhits88mph
In addition to all those hashtags, Kayleigh works on all of our public relations items including reaching out to customers, designing the New Pohl CNC World Tour shirt, video recording and photography shoots, edits and so much more! She recently developed and implemented our new Pohl CNC hash tag slogan!